Friday, January 20, 2012

more ?s answered~


Per My last post I found a list of 365 Thought provoking questions. so here are some more with some more of my ansers: 

22.What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life? My life is early so I don't really know how to answer this one.  

23. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of? I have a painting that was given to me that I really just need to throw away due to the fact that it just reminds me of people that I don't really want to talk to or even think of any more. 

24. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most? When I am 80 I would hope that my family would be the thing that would matter the most. What else would there be but family>?

25. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?Always! what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong you should never calculate the risk or reward to what is right it should just come to you.

26. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? I would probably gain a few years. maybe 26-27

27. Would you break the law to save a loved one? No.

28. What makes you smile? Andrew, Cake, music, dance, exc.....

29. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? most likely

30. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? Don't drive and Text. (see first post) or No matter how bad things get they can always get better. I would LOVE to be a motivational speaker. with everything that has happened to me I would love to inspire people to keep moving forward. 

31. If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I would push my self to do more every day even though I didn't feel like I wanted to go somewhere or be some place. i would push my self to go and do a lot more things with my life.

32. What do we all have in common besides our genes that makes us human?We all have an enate since of caring for each-other. our family's we all as humans are a family group we love eachother even though we don't always show it.

33. If you could choose one book as a mandatory read for all high school students, which book would you choose? Rich Dad Poor Dad. ~ This book shows the difference in how people think with money and how people think with money and how people think without money. I think that it gives a better idea of the way the economy works throwout the world.

34. Would you rather have less work or more work you actually enjoy doing? More work that I enjoy doing. When you enjoy something you don't want to stop you feel less depressed and you work faster and harder at whatever you are doing.

35. What is important enough to go to war over?Nothing. I don't feel that anything is worth going to war over. I think that every war could be salved with words and not weapons.

36. Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never Trying.~ Failure is the key to success so there for if you fail faster and faster you will succeed faster and more. But if you never try then you will never know and all you can do is think about what could have happened.

37. When was the last time you listened to the sound of your own breathing? It is winter so i would ahve to say sometime this week. You can't help but listen to it when you breath and smog comes out of your mouth. it is rather funny to me, or when you kiss someone. I can't help but listen to my self breath for the fact that i don't want to give my self away or something. I don't know. 

38. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? To be honest I don't know. 

39. What does ‘The American Dream’ mean to you?The American Dream to me is being able to do whatever you want to with your life. If you want to own a house you can go out and do that. you can go out and work and own a house. if you want to The American Dream to me is FREEDOM> and all that you can dream of. You have the capability to go out there and earn your dreams.

40. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Always joyful. so I would have to say a simpleton.~ It doesn't matter how much you know if you are miserable the entire time. Who wants to me miserable there entire life?

41. If you could instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby’s mind, what advice would you give? " Courage is going from failure to failure without loosing enthusiasm."-Winston Churchill 

42. What is the most desirable trait another person can possess? being Forgiving. 

43. What are you most grateful for? My life and family.

44. Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong? This is a strange question due to the fact; 1) Why are you stealing? 2) if you have money then why don't you just feed the child? 3) The starving child that you are with there are many many other ways to give food to people; I would rather buy seeds teach the child to plant and feed he/she for there life time.

45. What do you want most? To be a mother and have the chance to teach a child/children right from wrong and know that they know the difference and then see them make the correct choice.

46. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? I would have to say doing things right. I think it is easy to see right from wrong more that people think but then when faced with any day situation the idea of dong it right or wrong is a huge choice. 

47. What has life taught you recently? That i can be loved even with my past and everything that comes with that.

48. What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world? if I only had the chance to change one thing in the world and only one. I would make the world a money free society were people traded there goods with each other and had equal shares of all. That would salve world hunger, war, discrimination exc.....

49. Where do you find inspiration? I find inspiration in people who have not given up on there dream and who not only have not given up on there dream but expand there dreams and help others to build and achieve there dreams. To me that is inspiring.

50. Can you describe your life in a six word sentence? yes I would have to say it would be:
'Growth happens daily, slowly but inspiring.' ~ Yours truly ME



Well I will answer more later. After all there are 365 and I am only at number 50.


No comments:

Post a Comment